SWIMZ APP | Swimming pool lane management tool
Swimz is a management tool for swimming pool operators, allowing swimmers/trainers to book a swimming lane in advance.
1. Enable trainers with a great experience, with this innovative app
2. Bring a unique experience and new approach to swimming training
1. UI/UX designing the app & website of SWIMZ, from conception to delivery.
2. Define the problem you are solving and show how your solution aligns with Swimz's mission
DELIVERABLE & EXPECTATIONS:
1. An overview of your proposed UX from concept to execution
2. Visual/interaction design of the screens
There are many management tools for gyms or country clubs. Not so many specifically for swimming pool training.
Since Covid emerged in our lives in 2020, the training schedule went through a big change.
Specifically in swimming pools, became a need for swimmers to pre-reserve their lane, in order to reduce the capacity of trainers in the swimming pool, while keeping the swimming efficient for everyone.
CONCLUSIONS & CONCEPT
Following the user research, I learned that users appreciate the option to integrate the schedule directly into their personal calendars. They also suggested having more options for social sharing and friends collaboration.